Dealer Terms & Conditions
TO REMAIN AN AUTHOZED DEALER FOR SMK HELMETS, YOUR BUSINESS MUST ADHERE TO THIS BIKERZ AUTHORIZED DEALER POLICY AT ALL TIMES.
This Agreement is to establish Dealer as a Dealer of SMK Helmets with the non-exclusive right to sell the Company’s Products, including parts and accessories (hereafter called “Products”) in the trade area served by Dealer and to establish the responsibilities of the parties.
TERMS OF SALE:
Upon acceptance by Company of a Dealer order for Products, terms of purchase will be as set forth in this Agreement. Prices and terms for Products shall be those in effect on the date the Company accepts the Dealer order. Company will have the right to change the Product offering and the terms and prices therefore at any time, with a 90 day notice.
Price and Payment Terms:
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Bikerz US Inc reserves the right to ship all orders at the prevailing price at the time of the shipment.
- 2 Payment terms available:
- Credit Card:
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express at time of shipment.
For orders paying using Credit card, a 3% fee will be added to the total order amount.
- ACH Payments:
- Credit Card:
- Orders are not binding upon Bikerz US Inc until accepted by Bikerz US Inc in writing, email or fax, and Bikerz US Inc reserves the right to decline the acceptance of any order, including but without limitation, in the event the price of the products is a mistake. Any price quotations given by Bikerz US Inc will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Prices advertised do not include shipping and handling or applicable sales taxes, which will be added to the price you pay.
- By Accepting any order from Bikers US Inc you acknowledge that you are entering a business transaction with Bikerz US Inc under Delaware State Law.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
All returns or exchanges of merchandise (including claims of mis-shipment, shortages, defective workmanship, etc.) must be made within 30 days of the date of shipment. Please contact Bikerz US Inc Customer Service at 833-966-4600 for directions on how to return your order and to receive a return authorization number. A return authorization number must be received before returns will be accepted.
Products being returned for size exchange will not have a restocking fee applied, while products being returned for credit will incur a 15% restocking fee. Credit will not be issued for the original shipping cost (where applicable); however, credit will be issued for the original purchase price (less the 15% restocking fee if applicable) and any applicable taxes. Once your return is received, a credit will be issued within 14 business days. Please allow one billing cycle for credit card refunds to appear on your statement. All merchandise must be returned in its original condition and packaging and cannot have been worn, washed or used.
Returns on eligible items will not be accepted if any part of the above procedure is not followed.
Bikerz US Inc is the exclusive distributor of SMK Helmets in US. SMK Helmets prides itself in the quality and design of their products. Over 50 years of experience has helped the company to bring products to you which are of high quality, reliable and meet the required safety standards.
SMK Helmets extends a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase that the helmet is free of defects in materials and workmanship. When registering the product on our website the user can extend the warranty with a 2nd year. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only (when bought at our website or an authorised SMK Dealer) and is non-transferrable. Due to global differences in certification & safety requirements SMK Helmets does not cover transborder purchases and can only be warranted in the country purchased and its intended country of use. It does not cover normal wear and tear, crash damage or any other damage that is caused by the consumer; for example, dropping the helmet. Neglect, wearer’s misuse and any modification will void the warranty.
BIKERZ US Inc does not ship outside of the United States. Please send us an email at email@example.com if you are inquiring about orders to be shipped outside United States.
Items are shipped from our facilities in Georgia. Most orders will ship within 72 hours once payment is processed, or order is confirmed. We are open Monday-Friday (8 AM to 5 PM local time) and closed weekends and major holidays.
Shipping costs to contiguous US as below:
- For less than 10 helmets ordered (per order), a flat charge of $29.99
- For more than 10 helmets (per order), complimentary shipping
Please note, we cannot deliver to APO/FPO or PO Boxes
Bikerz US Inc assumes no liability for delays in, or failure to make delivery due to our inability to obtain supplies, raw materials, labor or due to conditions over which we have no control, including delays of carriers, accidents, strikes, war, or any other unavoidable cause.
PLEASE INSPECT ALL MERCHANDISE AT TIME OF DELIVERY
All shipments must be inspected and checked against our packing list for shortages and damaged merchandise at the time of delivery. Note any damages or shortages on the bill of lading or delivery receipt before signing it. Dealer must notify Bikerz US Inc in writing within 5 business days of any damages or discrepancies with the order.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A DEALER
- Take possession of goods to sell and market as seen fit to remain profitable within a Brick-and-Mortar location, while respecting MAP policy that can be found on our website.
- Maintain inventory based on selling requirements
- Properly staff and train sales, service and parts personnel with respect to Products
- Carefully store and care for all Products for which Dealer is indebted to Company under this Agreement and protect same from damage or loss from any cause.
- Conduct the Dealer’s business in a lawful manner.
- Dealer is not a representative of the Company and may not enter into any agreement that would be binding with any other company or business.
- Not use the Company’s name as part of the Dealer’s trade or business name.
- Pay all of the Dealer’s expenses, taxes, liability, and shipping.
- Hold Company harmless from any mismanagement on the Dealers part.
- When selling to Amazon channels Dealer may not sell direct to Amazon as a customer, Bikerz US Inc. reserves this right to sell to Amazon.